Two for Fourteen – NorthCoast Knittery

Free shipping for orders over $75

  • 0

Two for Fourteen

Posted on

This week I've found a few patterns using our new yarn Fourteen, and they're just too cute to not share with you. 

The Arrow Hat and the Eiffel Hat & Glove Set patterns are available to purchase and download individually, however, we are providing the patterns for free when you purchase Fourteen.

     10% of this luscious yarn is Cashmere, but the name Fourteen comes from the other 90% that is comprised of high quality 14 micron merino wool. These two incredible fibers mixed together in a chainette ply makes Fourteen one of the softest, most lofty yarns available! 



The Arrow Hat

2 skeins of Fourteen, and US I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook.

     Crocheters rejoice! It's a bit rare for us to feature crochet patterns (the 5 of us that work here are knitters to the bone), but the Arrow Hat definitely caught our attention. I am absolutely tempted to pick up my hooks again! One of the greatest things about crochet is how quickly it can go, and combined with Fourteen's heavy weight gauge- you'll be able to whip up this hat in no time. The Arrow Hat pattern is $5, or free with your Fourteen purchase.



The Eiffel Beret & Gloves Set

2 skeins of Fourteen, and US size 5 needles (16" circular and double pointed).

     The second PDF I found this week is actually 2 patterns in 1! You only need 2 skeins of Fourteen to finish both the Beret and the Gloves, and if full-fingered gloves aren't your thing, it would be easy to just bind off early to make them fingerless mitts instead. The stitch pattern (which is obviously where the name "Eiffel" came from) is not too complicated, but you will need to follow a chart. Don't let that intimidate you! We have a How-To Read Knitting Charts blog post here. The Eiffel Beret & Glove Set pattern is $6, or free with your Fourteen purchase.

More Posts

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Search our store